MurrelliMedia advertises your brands, services or products and provides persistent visibility across the Online Guides to Back Boston web site family. Your content is inserted on web sites AboutBlackBostonOnline.com; www.AboutBlackBoston; www.BlackBoston.com , the exclusive Black Boston Twitter Channel @BlackBoston, and before e-mail list subscribers who sign-up to receive great offers and opportunities.
Our user population comes in looking to find places to spend their hard earned bucks. Over 70% of viewers are from Greater Boston and Massachusetts. They are also looking for employment opportunities and side gigs, things to do, places to go, people to know, black churches, school recommendations and more. We receive a healthy mix of urban and suburban dwellers, home owners and renters, business professionals, entrepreneurs, college students and workers from a broad mix of industry sectors. A majority of users are between the ages of 18 and 45.
A partial advertiser list is:
The ReSPECT Registry at Boston Medical Center, small businesses SMB, Belmont Savings Bank of Belmont Ma, VECNA Technology Cambridge Campus, Jewish Vocational Services of Boston, Madison Square Garden Entertainment, Shubert Theater, A.R.T Harvard LOEB Drama Center, Linda Stewart Agency, CNN Films of Washington DC, ARTS Emerson, Huntington Theatre, Wyman Gordon Engineering of Worcester and Groton, AGB Investigative Services Inc. of Chicago, the Massachusetts Convention Center Authority, the Boston Planning and Development Agency (formerly the BRA), The Women’s Center for Enterprise, Allied Advertising of Cambridge, Boston Debate League, and others.
Our web sites featurethese topics and more.
- apartment rental leads
- affordable housing access
- who is doing the hiring right now
- what events promoters are putting on
- investors for businesses of color
- calendar of events highlighting African American features
- entertainment offers, movie passes
- transportation options
- travel and leisure destinations throughout New England
- startup company resources
- directory of urban professionals
- directory of Black owned companies and MBEs
and other topics.
We publish these online communities :
( 3 – distinct web addresses )
–BlackBoston.com ( Boston Black history souvenir product site )
– Smallwall.net (affordable housing finder utility service)
–Vacation2NewEngland.com ( New England’s multicultural attractions)
- www.VisitBlackNewEngland.com ( new )
- www.BlackBostonCommon.com ( new)
- www.Roxbury.TV ( developing )